I enjoyed building the KV-5 so much I wanted to have another go. This time I used the Trumpeter KV-5 and built it as a BeutePanzer.
Construction was straightforward with no real issues. I used a few aftermarket items to spruce things up and convert it to the BeutePanzer.
Lionroar TigerII tow cables
Aber Tiger I tow shackles
PzIII copula from a Dragon kit
ModelKasten tow loop brackets
Tasca Jerry cans
Bits and pieces from the spares
The model was painted with Tamiya acrylics. Weathering was with oil piaints, enamels, and dry pigments. I kept weathering and damage light as spare parts and recovery would have been challenging so these would not have lasted long.